The library board meets monthly on the first Tuesday of the month. There are no meetings held in July and August. This is a public meeting and all are welcome to attend.
Brentwood Public Library
Library Board of Trustees Meeting Agenda
September 3, 2019
- Call to order-roll call for quorum
- Acceptance of the agenda
- Minutes of the June 2019 meeting
- Acknowledgement, introduction and public comments from visitors (limited to 5 minutes or time allotted by board president)
- Aldermanic report
- Library director’s report
- Old business: Financial committee report -Federal Tax ID -Opening bank account time line; Lawyer committee report
- Treasurer’s report
- New business: Employee compensation consultant firms
- Public comments from visitors (limited to 5 minutes or time allotted by board president)
- Executive Session
Next meeting: Tuesday, October 1, 2019 at 6:30 p.m.