This meeting is rescheduled from the 1st of October, 2019 which is National Night Out.
The library board meets monthly on the first Tuesday of the month. There are no meetings held in July and August. This is a public meeting and all are welcome to attend.
Brentwood Public Library
Library Board of Trustees Meeting Agenda
October 3, 2019
1. Call to order-roll call for quorum
2. Acceptance of the agenda
3. Minutes of the September 2019 meeting
4. Acknowledgement, introduction and public comments from visitors (limited to 5 minutes or time allotted by board president)
5. Aldermanic report
6. Library director’s report
7. Old business:
-Financial committee report
-Employee compensation consultant
8. Treasurer’s report
9. New business:
-Selling library collectibles/patron donations
-Public comment guidelines
10. Public comments from visitors (limited to 5 minutes or time allotted by board president)
11. Executive Session
-Lease and Operations Agreement
Next meeting: Tuesday, November 5, 2019 at 6:30 p.m.