We have an opening on the Brentwood Public Library Board of Trustees.
What does a trustee do?
- attends board meetings once a month on the first Tuesday at 6:30 p.m.
- supports the library director in their job
- helps create and adapt policies that are needed for the operation of the library
- helps maintain fiduciary responsibility of the library
- advocates for the library in the community.
The library enjoys an active board that works well together in the spirit of serving the community. We ask for a resume of your leadership experience and a letter of interest introducing yourself to the board. If you think you would like to serve, please contact the library director, Gina Gibbons at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 314-963-8636.