Numbers for 2016
|Items in Collection||43,052|
|Adults: 780||Children: 3,689|
|Salaries & Benefits||$346,662|
|Direct Operating Expenses||$69,224|
|Books & Materials||$98,343|
|Ad Valorem Taxes||$757,532|
Highlights for 2016
- We enjoyed another year of record-breaking attendance with 66,234 patrons visiting our space. That’s enough people to fill Busch Stadium 1.5 times!
- Hilary Tobiasz-Chetta went full time (and got married.)
- Jan Petorak joined our staff as a Library Assistant.
- We added four Chrome Books (which circulate out of the library), three iPads, and a new Self Check-Out Station.
- We installed a new book-drop box.
- Children’s Librarian Lindsay Beckman wrote and received a $5000+ grant to create STEM and Maker-Space programs for the community. (This grant is renewable, too).
- Cooperated with the City of Brentwood on a Comprehensive Plan.
- Added new carpeting to the Meeting Room.
- Created new STEM programs, as well as an Adult Craft Night.
- We, again, received several donations from patrons, including a generous check from Anime St. Louis. (Thank you!)
- We had two new trustees appointed, Cindy Manestar and Garry Truman.
Brentwood Board of Trustees
- Jeanette Oesterly, President
- Dave Ressner, Vice President
- Jackie Radovich, Secretary
- Lynne DeVaughan, Treasurer.
- Cindy Manestar
- Garry Truman
- Chris Harrington
- Carolyn Beimdiek
Monday-Thursday, 9am – 8pm
Friday, 9am – 6pm
Saturday, 9am – 5pm
Sunday, 1pm – 5pm
24/7 Renewal Line 314-821-1162
24/7 Book Drop
24/7 Online Renewal/Catalog/Databases
- Wifi Access
- Homebound Delivery
- Interlibrary Loan
- Reserve-a-Librarian: one-on-one instruction
- Library Elf
- Meeting Room
- Desktop & Laptop Public Access Computers
- Laptop and Kindle Circulation
- Early Learning Computers for Children
- Databases (Education, Reference, Genealogy)
- Reader’s Advisory
- Reading Clubs
- Children’s Story Time and Programs
- Photocopies: 15¢
- Computer Prints: 15¢, $1 for Color, Fax $1